Fast relief is possible with an Online Appointment at HCM using just your mobile phone!
How Online Appointments work?
We have been running online Assessments, Treatments & Rehabilitation sessions for nearly 1 year with great success. You can book online appointments with us and receive reassurance, quick relief, and a bespoke treatment session from the comfort of your own home. Hugh and Mark will guide you through some simple yet powerful exercises that will also be sent directly to your phone after the session.
Ankle & Foot Pain
Hip & Knee Pain
What to expect?
- Fill out the form below
- Email [email protected]
- Call us Hugh +35385172550 / Mark +353851725773
- Simply hit the WhatsApp button.
We will get back to you ASAP
At the initial assessment we will explain what we think the issue(s) is, what the root cause of the issue(s) is and how many sessions it will take to resolve it. The set-up for online sessions is very easy all that you will need is:
- Phone / Laptop / Tablet
- An area with good lighting
- An area with space to move around
- Yoga mat / an area to lie down (carpet)
- A chair
- A small cushion, a small towel and / or foam roller (if there is one handy!)
Before initial assessment
After 1st session
After 2nd session
What happens after my initial assessment?
- One to one physiotherapy & rehab sessions
- Personalised rehab & training programmes
- Regular Programme Updates
- Online video support for each exercise
- Private Whats-App group
- Accountability through our weekly check-ins
If you’re interested in learning more about our online sessions or you would like to book in for your initial assessment, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page or hit the WhatsApp button and we will get back to you ASAP!
Chronic Knee Pain
2 Years of Hamstring Pain
What else do we do?
- Athlete Training, Support and Coaching
- Injury Risk Assessment & Reduction
- Performance Rehabiliation
- Remote Training Support or Rehabilitation (Ideal for Dublin based athletes unable to attend training or regularly meet own coach/physiotherapist in home locations)
- 2nd Opinion Assessment, Rehab and/or Rehab guidance
What do our results look like?
By focusing on Posture and Alignment we can get to the root cause of all pain and injury.
Chronic Back and Neck Pain Resolved
Shoulder and Back Pain Resolved
Recurrent Hamstring and Ankle Injuries Resolved
Where is the Movement Clinic?
Our Movement Clinic is located in Churchtown, Dublin. The clinic consists of a reception area, a studio space, a fully equipped gym space and a bathroom. There is free parking available.
The address of our facility is – Unit 4A Earls Court Industrial Estate 14, Churchtown, Co. Dublin